Bangtan Boys are also known as BTS. The group’s Korean name is Bangtan Sonyeondan. A 7-member Korean hip-hop group officially launched on June 13, 2013, founded by Big Hit Entertainment president – Bang Sihyuk.
“Bangtan” means bulletproof ability, so we can understand Bangtan Boys are the guys who block the imposition of the younger generation while protecting their hip-hop music from these prejudices.
Some pretty random facts about BTS member
- Jimin’s favorite Avenger is Hulk (because of everyone like Iron Man).
- When Jimin was young, a dog had bitten him. He thought that he had sexy legs and the dog wanted to catch him. (He was perverted even then).
- V and Jimin are close on a very personal level (they talk to each other about that kind of stuff and are the same ago so).
- Jimin said he’s not good at cooking.
- RM chops onions with the flat side up, but probably doesn’t anymore since it was filmed.
- RM is an atheist.
- RM gets panicked when he can’t find his lip balm.
- RM’s IQ is 148.
- V plays the saxophone.
- V can speak fluent Japanese.
- V was the last member to be revealed. Jimin was the last to join.
- V likes “Singing in the Rain” by Gene Kelly.
- V doesn’t like the taste of coffee.
- Suga once wrote a letter to a radio station talking about his awkward middle school relationship.
- Suga likes to drink iced Americanos on an empty stomach.
- Suga treats Jungkook out to lamb skewers a lot. He’s almost going broke because of this.
- Suga thinks J-Hope’s sister is just the girl version of J-Hope.
- Suga’s stage name when he was in a rapping group was Gloss.
- Jin, owns a full set of pink clothing, including socks, and made another member wear the pink clothing during run BTS fashion show.
- Jin likes to eat a lot and try many kinds of food, so he does a lot of exercises to lose weight, and so he can eat more.
- Jin once cut his hair with kitchen scissors in the bathroom.
- Jin loves Mario. Like, a lot.
- Before getting into the BTS, J-Hope is very famous in Gwangju dance underground, many people have known his name, even J-Hope this BTS also has had its underground dance team.
- When J-hope has a superpower, he wants to read people heart and knows the truth
- Before debut, J-hope hate doing aegyo, but now he changes his mind for his fans
- J-Hope refuses to get his ears pierced because he’s afraid his dad will yell at him.
- Jungkook laughs like the Wilson sisters from the White Chicks.
- Jungkook was sent to the United States for a year to work on his dancing because his dance had “no feeling.”
- Jungkook and Yugyeom (GOT7) are very close friends.
- Jungkook is afraid of girls. (not like scary, he avoids conversation and ARMY has made a joke out of it)
Credit sources: Quora
Most Popular BTS Member In The World